Thursday, August 18, 2005

My Wonder

I am really liking jogging these days and looking forward to the Nike Run Hit Wonder 5k. So far, my time is improving with every run and I am up to 2 miles now. I am anxious to see my progression over the next week especially, since school is starting. Maritza is a freaking maniac. I told her that if she doesn’t take a break (she’s gone to the track everyday for the last like, 10 days) she’s going to be treated for exhaustion like her idol Dave Chappell. What I DON’T like about the track at PC is the fact that the stupid football team has practice at the time I go. HELLO. There are psycho spectators with those air horns and old men watching who knows what – certified perverts if you ask me. I glare at them as I go by. My favorite though is the mothers that come out with their strollers to WALK ON THE TRACK – wtf?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tight sneaks, where are the pics of you???