Sunday, August 14, 2005

Jogger Blogger

Okay, so I ran on the ground (as opposed to the treadmill) on Saturday. I was totally anxious about it because everything I've heard/read made it seem like my treadmill runs were futile. I was pleasantly surprised, however, to find that my time was actually BETTER on the track!!!! I completed 1.75 miles in 21.5 minutes, which equates to about 12.28 minute miles. I was so excited that I was tempted to run again on my rest day Sunday. My legs aren't even sore, which means that all my working out (six days a week for the last 5 weeks, mind you) counts for something. I was ready to go this morning but discovered I have a sore throat. I am totally determined to go tonight, but if I am not feeling better will settle for my lower body routine at the gym.

No comments: