Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Pick your battles

In my class last night these two girls were brushing up on their sign language skills during my group’s presentation. I am 99.9% sure that they were talking s*** about one of my group member’s huge gaudy fake diamond ring. I totally caught them! I am not sure how much of what they were saying was actual SIGN language and how much was gesticulation (ha!) but I totally caught them and go so mad. How dare they? So I stared at the one that seemed to be leading the hand conversation until she looked at me. They were sitting in the front row and we were at the front of the classroom, discussion panel style, so we were fairly close and it was extremely rude of her. Just thought I’d share that. New Title: Lorena Fortuna, ambassador of girls that wear big fake rocks (I’m talking BIG, like, 10 carats). On that note, I’m faux finished. Ha! Daisy's Birthday was 2/8 but she's camera shy:

No comments: