Thursday, January 27, 2005

Neo-Platonians

Just wanted to get your attention. School is in session and I am so damn busy I can't see straight. NYC was fantastic as usual. Blizzard and all folks. My grandfather pointed out that I am always there during "off" times...let's recap, shall we? Well, I was there for Blizzard 2003 and yes, as I recall, it was "that" bad. At least this time I had better clothing and was able to stomp right through it---Alisa, yes, I am a ship and the snow was my glacier except I didn't crash. Then there was the 2003 Blackout. Yup, was there for that too. Thankfully I made it to Buff before the first flicker...damn it was hot that week! So now there's "Blizzard 2005" not to mention that we were on our way to the A train and witnessed the homeless fire mayhem at Chambers and Church.

No comments: