Friday, May 05, 2006

The Weirdest Dream

I was with a friend in New York and we just caught a cab. I'm not sure where we were going, but a few blocks later Kanye comes out of nowhere and demands that the cab driver pick him up also because he's late for a flight to Miami. So I'm sitting in the front seat with my friend (can't remember who it is) and Kanye is in the back, uptight because he may miss his flight. As we near the airport I ask him if I can take a picture when he gets out (knowing that he's in a rush. I have no idea why I asked). He said no but then somehow I end up in the back seat with him talking about how much I love Late Reg and College Dropout. I told him I know every lyric (why did I say that?) and he starts quizzing me on one track called Masses...of course I had never heard of it (doesn't exist) but I said, hum it to me I don't know which one you are talking about...so he starts humming it in my ear (from what I remember it sounded gospel-y) and proceeds to lick/bite my ear! The rest is fuzzy, just wanted to document this one.

No comments: