Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Reality Overload

I have been sucked into the Reality TV abyss. I am slowly trying to climb out. I feel like I lose a few grains of intellect with each episode of America's Next Top Model and Laguna Beach. For this reason, I am swearing off all reality television, effective with the finale of Run's House. Here's a rundown of the shows I currently watch EVERY WEEK: The View Oprah Tyra Show Girlfriends Laguna Beach Grey's Anatomy Desperate Housewives America's Next Top Model Martha Apprentice Run's House NO MORE. That's it. Here's my new revised list: The View Oprah Girlfriends Grey's Anatomy Desperate Housewives Run's House Martha Apprentice Once Martha and Run's House are over, I will have 5 shows. I'm also swearing off gossip websites and tabloid magazines. No more Pink is the New Blog, Socialite Life, or Page Six. I'm even tempted to dump Gawker. I feel like I've become a spectactor in my OWN LIFE and I'm ready to reclaim it.

No comments: