Thursday, May 05, 2005

Whoa

OKAY, it's time for an updated PPL (Pet Peeve List): Slackers who ask you to E-mail them the notes because you type them on your laptop. Once is fine, don't refer to me EVERY TIME you are absent. You are not my friend, I couldn't pick you out of a lineup. I am not being paid to sit here and take notes. Don't claim New York when you are really from Jersey. That's like me saying I am from Nevada or Oregon. DIFFERENT state people. Moreover, different state of mind. Oh, god JERSEY? Barf Barf Barf. New Subject: Highlight of My Day My grandfather threw out the drapes that my grandmother has been holding on to since I was like, 3. They are very "Dynasty" and I am so glad they finally kicked the bucket, much like the show. Go Papa! That's awesome....she just happens to be in the Phillipines. Hey maybe she'll forget about them...don't think so.

No comments: